vrijdag 27 juni 2014

van alles en nog wat

I have a great picture of my cat Minoes to share with you.
Ik heb hier een prachtige foto Minoes voor jullie.
 My balcony is small but that doesn't stop me from growing plants there.,
Mijn balkon is klein maar er groeit en bloeit genoeg.

 This afternoon I went for another lovely walk in the botanical garden in Leiderdorp. The weather was lovely and flowers and butterflies were everywhere.
Vanmiddag heb ik weer heerlijk gewandeld in de heemtuin in Leiderdorp. Het weer was verrukkelijk en waar je ook keek waren bloemen en vlinders.

campanula
meadowsweet, indeed spreading a sweet scent
moerasspirea, heerlijk zoet geurend
 we had a stalker. this cat lives in the botanical garden on her own.
we werden overal gevolgd door deze schoonheid. ze woont in de heemtuin.

 orchid
orchidee
 pollard willow
knotwilg
 agrimony
agrimonie
unripe fruit of the spindle
onrijpe vruchten van de kardinaalsmuts
 orchard
boomgaard
valerian (is more pink than in this picture)
valeriaan (is rosser dan in deze foto)



 last night we went knitting again as we do every Wednesday evening
gisteravond weer breien zoals iedere woensdagavond
 made these last week when I wanted to relax
deze heb ik vorige week gemaakt toen ik wat rust wilde
stole for a friend, filet crochet 
stola voor een vriendin, filet haakwerk

2 opmerkingen:

margaret zei

I have enjoyed my stroll through the gardens with you this morning. A beautiful piece of filet crochet

Suztats zei

Thanks for the lovely walk. I enjoyed all the plants and flowers. Nice filet crochet. too.